NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MY 2013-2014
SENIOR SPOKESMODEL REP PROGRAM!
April Spaulding Photography is looking for outgoing, fun, and creative 2014 Seniors to represent April Spaulding Photography Senior Portraits at their school, and create a buzz about my photography. If you are currently a High School Junior (Male or Female), Class of 2014, and are interested, please read on!
I specialize in creating custom Senior portraits…the kind that make you look like a rock-star on the cover of a CD, or a model in a fashion magazine. I blend my photography style (fashion-forward, fun, edgy) with your amazing personality to create portraits like no other. Our time together will create great photos, and great memories.
Do you have what it takes? Do you love to be in front of the camera? Have TONS of friends? Want to be the first in your class to have custom, unique, and fashion-inspired Senior pics?
There is NO COST to you, and no obligation to purchase. (That’s right, NO COST; show this phrase to your parents – they’ll love it!) You could earn free Senior Portraits, money towards purchases, and additional gifts! If you would like to order prints from you session we would gladly send you a link to your online gallery so you may do so.
Check out my Facebook page
for updates on the Spokesmodel program here. While you are there, “like” it, so that you will get updates.
My Spokesmodel program is a “Rep” program that lets local High School Juniors and Seniors earn portrait credits that go towards your Senior pictures and albums!
This is an opportunity that your parents will be excited about. Not only are you saving them money but you will get a chance to have cool, contemporary portraits from your very own photo shoot that will make you look and feel great. In addition, if you go above and beyond by getting a lot of your friends to have April Spaulding take their pictures, you will receive a special bonus!
I am currently looking for two high school Juniors (class of 2014) in each of the High Schools in Teton, Cascade, Pondera, Glacier Counties who would like to be a Spokesmodel for April Spaulding Photography.
What I do:
Take your photos your Junior year so that you can show them off at school and to friends.
• Create Rep Cards with your photo and my information for you to hand out to people you know.
• Create a CD of low-res Facebook-ready pics with my logo and info on them for you to use on your Facebook, Myspace, etc. pages but you must tag April Spaulding Photography
• Create an accordion book album of your pics for you to show to friends and family.
• Create a smart phone app especially for you to showcase most of your images to your friends.
• Credit you for each person who comes to me and gives me your card as having referred them to me.
What you do:
• Show up on time and ready for your photo shoot in March or April of your Junior year.
• Show off your free accordion book
• Use your digital pics online all year until you graduate. (I’ll give you several, so you can switch them around)
• Hand out your referral “Rep cards” to other Juniors and Seniors in your school and in the area. Rep Cards are our business cards – it will have your rock-star fabulous photo and my business’s information on it. You’ll pass your rep cards out to your classmates and friends through out the school year. The more students you refer, the more money towards your own Senior Portraits you earn. Just refer one person that books a Senior Session and you will also receive another FREE Portrait session your Senior year.
Each of the chosen Spokesmodels will get for FREE (A $400.00 value):
• A FREE photo session during your Junior year to use to show your friends.
• A set of at least 5 watermarked, low res images. Perfect for websites, Facebook, Myspace, etc.
• An accordion book featuring your photos to show off to friends and family.
• 40 Spokesmodel “rep” cards containing three of your favorite poses with April Spaulding Photography’s web address and phone number to pass out to your friends. These are NOT your average card. Instead of a standard business card, we present you with ultra-hip Model Cards. The other side has a special offer for your friends. Hand them out to your classmates and they may make you some money!
• You will be featured on my Blog, and I will create a Facebook album and smart phone app for you to share with your friends!
• An opportunity to participate in our incentive program to earn senior portrait credits based on the number of referrals. Rep referral cards accumulate until May of your graduating year!
• If just one person books a Senior Session and give me your referral card, and YOUR SENIOR session is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
• 5 people that book a Senior Session and give me your referral card, and you earn $100 credit towards your prints, announcements, albums, and other merchandise. Earned referral credits can be used on order placed within 30 days of Senior session.
• For each additional referral above 5, you get one specialty item (Magazine Cover, Trading Cards, Key Chain, etc. – your choice!)
• Refer 15 people and you receive an exclusive bonus: an Apple iPod Nano & Surprise Goodie Bag!
Who gets chosen?
My Spokesmodels do not have to be stunningly beautiful or stick thin . . . it isn’t about your physical appearance, but how you will represent April Spaulding Photography during your time as a Spokesmodel. Being outgoing, having lots of friends, being active in school events . . . these are the things that set you apart! It is my job to show you at your very best in your photos – and it is your job to tell everyone about your photos, and your experience with April Spaulding Photography! Applications must be received by February 28th, 2011, and your free Junior Year photo session must be scheduled before April 15, 2011.
Please note that parental or guardian consent is required to participate. Pleas obtain permission PRIOR to submitting your application! Both you and your parent or guardian must sign the Spokesperson agreement if you are chosen!
How do I apply?
2. Visit the “contact" link at the top of this page, for the application form to be sent to you. I will evaluate applications and notify you if you have been chosen. I am looking for the brightest, most outgoing, and professional students representing my company!
* Details subject to change before final Spokesperson choice is made. All details will be given to Spokesperson in a written contract.